After You Read Online Action
Reviewing Key Terms and Concepts
- So that the customer does not become preoccupied with the objection.
When that happens, you may lose the customer’s attention and confidence.
- By anticipating them and preparing an objection analysis sheet that
lists common objections and possible responses to them
- The superior-point method is a technique that permits the salesperson
to acknowledge an objection such as high price as valid yet still offset it
with other features and benefits.
Integrating Academic Skills
- The $150 jackets offer a savings of $500 per year; ($150 X 50) divided
by 5 = $1,500 per year; ($150 X 50) divided by 5 = $1,500 per year; ($80 X 50)
divided by 2 = $2,000 per year; $2,00 - $1,500 = $500 per year
- Answers will vary, but answers might list high cost, difficult maintenance
(need for dry cleaning), or doubts about the garment staying in fashion long
enough to justify the purchase.