Price Planning Considerations
After You Read Online Action
Reviewing Key Terms and Concepts
- Examples wil vary. An example from this section is Wal-Mart’s slogan,
“Always Low Prices. Always.” This is a perfect example
of how a company can use price as the main thrust of its promotion and image
as a value-oriented retailer.
- Increasing market share is done by increasing advertising expenditures,
making changes in product design, and creating new distribution outlets.
- Examples may include: quality or uniqueness of product, convenience
of buienss location or hours, and level of service.
Integrating Academic Skills
- 53.8 percent rate of return on investment; $10 – 6.50 = .53846
- The cost of renting a venue may differ as well as the residents’
standard of living, and demand for the various performers. Residents in different
areas of the country and in different countries may place a different value
on seeing a given concert. In other countries, you must also take the exchange
rate into consideration and any special fees that performers may have to pay
for the right to perform.